Each day a kind deed.

Thought of the Week - Each day a kind deed.
TWEET this!

Aug 18, 2015

Blog-A-Rhythm_Wordy Wednesday - Rishi's lesson

“I would never forgive her for what she did.” Rishi kept murmuring to himself while doing his homework.
Curious, his mother asked, “Whom would you not forgive?”

Rishi shouted in an angry tone, “Mishka”
“But why? She is such a sweet girl.” his mother replied.
“No Maa. She is not. She is selfish.” Rishi replied, adamantly.
“What happened, Rishi? Tell me.”
“Maa, I asked Mishka to help me during today’s class test. She did not show me her answer. I could have also scored full marks.”
“You should never cheat, Rishi. Mishka helped you with that. That’s what friends do.”

This 100 words story is submitted to Blog-A-Rhythm Wordy Wednesday #3- 19 August 2015 #SentencePrompt.

Image Credits - Blog-A-Rhythm
Article © Copyright Salvwi Prasad
Creative Commons Licence

10 comments:

  1. great! sweet story :-) Mishika taught a lesson after all..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed Mishka taught a valuable lesson! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Short and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mishka taught Rishi a good lesson and Rishi will cherish their friendship forever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She did right! Nice lesson learnt! A good take on the prompt...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments help me improve.

You may also like to read